Opiniones sobre Intel Corporation
Un 82 % la recomendaría a un amigo
(24590 opiniones en total)
87 % de valoraciones positivas del(a) director(a) general
Se han encontrado 24.590 de entre más de 30 mil opiniones
Actualizado el 30 nov 2023
- Más recientes
- Mejor valoración
- Peor valoración
- 5,028 nov 2023Manufacturing Equipment TechnicianEmpleado actual, más de 1 añoHillsboro, OR
Overall pretty chill, they try to care about safety and quality which most companies don’t even pretend to do. I don’t hate it which is better than most jobs I’ve had. The pay is decent although I’ve heard other companies pay more. The time off is one of my favorite features being that you can take the day off of work same day before your shift if you’re not feeling it or something fun comes up. Most people are generally cordial and nice.
Extremely corporate which can kill the vibe and make you worried about losing your job if you ever cross the invisible line. Doing similar PM’s everyday can get pretty repetitive and boring. Initial onboarding training is not job specific and about three weeks long. The actual job training is barely structured and mostly self lead by you asking your co workers how to do things.
- 4,017 nov 2023Manufacturing TechnicianEmpleado actual, más de 1 añoHillsboro, OR
The best thing for me about working at Intel has been the benefits. My family and I get free health insurance that almost covers all routine visits. They are fully reimbursing me my tuition as I work on getting my Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering. The factory bonuses are spotty but it does help when they come through.
If you want to get raises/promotions that actually reflect your experience and that keep up with cost-of-living increases, the only way truly is to change positions by applying for and receiving a new job offer. It's hard to go up by even one pay grade by staying in the same job, while other shifts in your module may be hiring on at one pay grade higher than you. That creates a lot of internal movement and teams are constantly cycling in fresh staff to replace the senior staff who have accepted better offers elsewhere in the company (again, sometimes even just by changing shifts). The career opportunities for growth are there, just not by staying put (ie loyalty to a particular module, which is a shame).
- 5,013 sept 2023IP Development EngineerEmpleado actual
- Flexible work hours with the option of remote work or hybrid work is amazing! I am never stuck in commute anymore. Was given an allowance of 1000 USD to set up my home office as well. - Company vision and mission is something that I personally believe will succeed in the coming years. - Great charismatic CEO who was formerly an engineer at Intel as well. I like how down to earth he is and how open he is to tough conversations. One small thing that I appreciate is his weekly update videos that he releases to employees every Friday. - The people here are nothing short of talented and supportive. I have seniors who are willing to mentor and advocate for me when it comes to promotions. The lack of office politics is great as well.
- Not enough headcount in some areas leading to overworked employees. Feels like a startup for some projects. - Career progression is similar to other Multinational Companies in the sense that it is quite slow even if you are talented and perform outstandingly - Current austerity measures over the last year contribute to lower morale and turnover leading to more work for those who are left behind
- 4,014 nov 2023USB IP Validation EngineerEmpleado actual, más de 1 añoBayan Lepas
If you like work life balance, like to have a more flexible work environment, this is a great place.
Salary is not the strongest point overall in Malaysia, progression is slow and got worse due to Intel recent performance. Depending on team, you might not get a good senior to guide you, most of my seniors here like to wear the " let you figure" hat and doesnt pull you back when you go too far. Often times they are so busy they dont do passdowns properly1
- 4,09 nov 2023DirectorExempleado, más de 10 añosHillsboro, OR
- Mostly well-run company, well respected. - You will learn a lot while there, the people are gifted. - Leadership is disciplined about process. - Process around OKR's and planning provides a good foundation in management and planning. - Employees are mostly treated well, pending the quality of your manager. Nightmares are few, but they do exist.
- 'Big Bet' decision-making can be poor. Many haven't worked out. - Stumbles over the last 10-15 years have left the stock depressed. - Stumbles also mean mid-level, internal leadership is not trusted in pockets, so senior positions are often recruited externally. - Pockets of layoffs happen every other year or so, some bigger than others. - Some departments are to be avoided. Do some digging before you land.
- 3,030 nov 2023Strategic Partner ManagerExempleado, más de 1 añoSanta Clara, CA
Big company with plenty of interesting work, plenty to learn and do.
Leadership of the company tends to rely on layoffs to improve its bottom line.
- 2,08 oct 2023TechnicianEmpleado actual, más de 3 añosHillsboro, OR
Long company history. 1 month sabbatical after 4 years. Engineering is professional, but can vary from group to group. Different paid leaves are available for those dealing with health or family issues. Job security is decent for quality employees.
Pure lack of drive from top down, plagued with favoritism and nepotism. It's very apparent why we are failing against the competition. Management is filled with individuals whom I could never work with in previous jobs. It is quite mind boggling that daily operations are so incredibly unprofessional. Compensation is lacking compared to the market, and obviously after all the cuts (in both job availability and pay) it never really meant too much to them anyway. A legend resting on its laurels rather than new accomplishments. We are all expendable here, unless you "K.A." and get into the right unprofessional friend groups. That is up to your own personal integrity. Hiring is very much based on personality and attractiveness. Absolutely not a place for honest intellects, at the basic level. This is not where you work when you want to help this world.5
- 4,029 nov 2023Staff EngineerExempleado, más de 8 añosChandler, AZ
Great engineering team environment and problem solving
Overly bureaucratic - too many people required to make a decision
- 3,021 sept 2023Senior Program ManagerExempleado, más de 10 añosHillsboro, OR
Benefits Building Coworkers Opportunities to shadow and learn about other jobs (limited) Stock and benefits - in the old days
CONSTANT layoffs and worry about layoffs - I still have PTSD from it!!!! Stock and benefits are nothing like they used to be. They used to be way above market average. Now they are just like everyone else so don't expect the best from them. When people leave, they often are not replaced. Instead the employees who are left are given the work and remain overworked and overloaded. Micromanagement everywhere!!! Limited options to advance Old boys club mentality within some groups Not very flexible Unclear communication from immediate relationship Limited communication on requirements and success vs failure The environment is very harsh4
- 5,018 nov 2023Communications ManagerEmpleado actual, más de 1 añoSanta Clara, CA
This company is run by very wise and intelligent people who pragmatically seek to achieve greatness--it is awesome to be a part of it.
I am newer to the company but not to the work world. Sometimes if feels like (some--definitely not all) longtime employees don't see the greatness of Intel. I can always tell people who are longtime employees that may have left Intel at one point in their career and come back. They seem to get how great Intel is.
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las opiniones acerca de Intel Corporation
Según las más de 30.471 opiniones compartidas de forma anónima por sus empleados, Intel Corporation tiene una valoración general de 4,1 sobre 5. Un 82 % de los empleados recomendaría trabajar en Intel Corporation a un amigo, y un 56 % tiene perspectivas favorables para la empresa. Esta valoración ha empeorado en un -3 % en los últimos 12 meses.
Según las opiniones compartidas en Glassdoor, un 82 % de los empleados de Intel Corporation recomendaría a un amigo trabajar en la empresa. Los empleados también valoraron a Intel Corporation con un 4,1 en cuanto a conciliación de la vida laboral y personal, con un 4,2 en cuanto a cultura y valores, y con un 4,0 en cuanto a proyección profesional (valoraciones sobre 5).