Se han encontrado 3067 de entre más de 7 mil opiniones
- Más recientes
- Mejor valoración
- Peor valoración
Opiniones sobre "ambiente de trabalho"Volver a todas las opiniones
- 3,023 nov 2023Citizen DeveloperEmpleado actual, más de 8 añosBerlín
- I was allowed to learn IT tools and change my career path completely for a better future - My boss is great and gives me maximum freedom - 30 days of holiday - Yearly bonus payout - Inflation money was distributed to all employees - Sabbatical upon request - Possibility to work remotely, including up to 6 weeks per year abroad (but not everywhere)
- Underpaid since 8 years, I keep seeing colleagues with less experience and results getting paid the same as me - Too many meetings. How do people get anything done? - Very corporate: 'last but not least' :D - No budget for IT specialist outside of the IT department (citizen developers). I don't have a proper backup for crucial IT operations, if I want a promotion I will have to start doing projects instead of IT...
- 5,05 dic 2023Sales ManagerExempleado, más de 3 añosLondres, Inglaterra
Great culture/vibe for a large corporate. Feels a small company with benefit of large corporate footprint.
Career progression was limited by people above moving on. Also pay was below industry standard but a lot of this was down to the structure of bonuses being way too dependent on how the company as a whole performed, rather than how your division performed.
- 4,03 dic 2023Specialist Master Data ManagementEmpleado actual, más de 3 añosBerlín
Work-Life balance, nice new office, cool colleagues
BASF SE in Berlin and BASF in Ludwigshafen are not the same. In Berlin we get lower payslips and there is no Weihnachtsgeld or 13th salary. The increase of salary was only 3,25%
- 2,01 ago 2023Senior OfficerExempleado, más de 1 añoBerlín
Nothing special and not difficult or challenging tasks. Loads of freedom and work life balance. Use it for your first work experience or if you are outside Germany and if you want to move here its good start, Once you are in Germany is easy to find a fair salary for your services.
Low Salary. If you want to grow professionally and become a better professional its not the place ( unless you are in the expert team ). You won’t be able to do much and middle management from my experience had no knowledge about the subject he was leading. Its cool place but for promotions its more about clientelism rather knowledge and capacity. Bit hierarchical were people working for more years in the HUB wait for their next promotion just because of their time in the company instead of further develop. The clientelism and low mid magmemt is the outcome of the low salaries that make the more ambitious and knowledgeable professionals leave for better opportunities and we end up with non prepared middle managers. Despite that I think its good if you just want to move to Germany or if is your really first Job2
- 4,015 nov 2023Project ManagerExempleado
Excellent benefits. Flexible work schedule. Good compensation (if you come in at a high broadband).
Pay parity issues. Superficial diversity efforts. Inflexibility with fully remote options.
- 5,021 nov 2023Coater OperatorEmpleado actual, más de 3 añosHuntsville, AL
Good Pay for Huntsville, plenty of overtime opportunities, KPI bonus at the end of every month. Easy to advance within company. Fantastic benefits and 6% 401k match.
12 hour shifts & work every other weekend,