Opiniones sobre Agoda
Un 89 % la recomendaría a un amigo
(1953 opiniones en total)
95 % de valoraciones positivas del(a) director(a) general
Se han encontrado 1953 de entre más de 2 mil opiniones
Actualizado el 29 nov 2023
- Más recientes
- Mejor valoración
- Peor valoración
- 5,02 oct 2023Social Media SpecialistEmpleado actual, más de 5 añosBangkok
I've had the pleasure of being with Agoda for five years, and it's been quite a positive experience. The compensation is fair for the work I do, and the benefits, including health insurance, bonuses, and allowances for personal development and well-being, make it even more rewarding. Furthermore, the work environment is not only conducive but also fosters a healthy atmosphere, which contributes to my enjoyment of the job and helps maintain a satisfying work-life balance. I'm genuinely appreciative of the chance to be a part of this company.
Personal: There isn't an office in my country, which means I'm quite a distance away from my parents and family (though being an expat has its advantages). Another downside is that while the dynamic and ever-changing nature of the job is exciting, it can sometimes be challenging to keep up/adapt to all those updates and changes. Additionally, the absence of Religious Holiday Allowance, which is offered by some companies in other countries, is a minor con.1
- 5,023 oct 2023Fraud Prevention SpecialistEmpleado actual, más de 5 añosKuala Lumpur
Agoda is still as amazing as when I first joined 5 years ago. Loyalty will always be awarded. However, we are not just the name but the people inside that makes us unique. I am what I am because of Agoda and I would not change anything. Diversity and Teamwork are also synonymous when I think of Agoda.
Agoda has really gone down with our service quality when we expanded. Majority of our new joiners are mediocre at best. To be the best we need to hire talents with passion and loyalty. Do take this in consideration as I want us to be better together.
- 5,05 oct 2023Learning and Development ManagerEmpleado actual, más de 3 añosBangkok
I came from a BPO background of 13 years before joining Agoda, and I never thought I will have a competitive edge climbing up the corporate ladder. I was already happy with where I was at. Agoda compensated my work and contributions well twice a year, after every performance review and I was already very satisfied with it. Little did I know, not only I was compensated by my contributions, the value I add and the skills I acquired throughout the process has prepared me to take on bigger roles. Agoda is serious about employees who proactively takes responsibility of their growth. My managers are also skilled enough to identify opportunities to support my growth. I took responsibility of my growth, and Agoda never failed to recognize it.
Agoda takes care of everything you need. My family was a non-negotiable for me. They took care of bringing my family to Bangkok with me. Visa processing and assistance provided by the company is top-notched service.
- 3,011 jul 2023Empleado anónimoExempleado, más de 5 añosBangkok
- Hybrid work, 2 days p/w in office (but they would make it 5 days in office if they could) - Office is in the centre of the city - Yearly bonus, although the bonus structure recently changed - Some people are genuinely nice - 30 days remote work
- Annual leave only 15 days - Salary not aligned with global standards - Performance review structure makes it impossible to score highly - Hard to make friends in the office if you're not Thai - No career path, no significant raises - Management seems out of touch with employees - Huge salary gaps between nationalities / management vs non-management - AI will eventually take whatever job you have (management will get you to research how!) As at any corporation, employees exist solely to have their labour exploited to drive as much profit as possible, to line the pockets of US shareholders, and to boost the astronomical bonuses of management. The "cool" open-plan offices, pizza days, annual parties etc. are just gimmicks.8Respuesta de Agoda5mo
Thank you for your review and feedback, and sorry for the hiccup you are facing. We are sharing your concerns with the leadership and the talent development team. Your feedback helps make Agoda a better place. Thank you for your contribution.
- 5,022 nov 2023Empleado anónimoEmpleado actual, más de 1 año
Great colleagues, benefits and an ability to influence what is being done and what plans are executed upon. Great benefits and good bonus payouts in a company that grows rapidly
Working in Asia comes with longer hours and things change rapidly all the time and it can be tough to keep up
- 5,022 nov 2023Data AnalystExempleado, menos de 1 añoSeúl
Flexible conditions, great pay, and ambitious co-workers
I had a bad experience with remote work as my whole team was located in Thailand. Though the time difference was only 2 hours, it was hard for me to communicate efficiently. The Korean Office does not have a Dev Team, hence felt lonely.
- 5,028 nov 2023Lead Software EngineerEmpleado actual, más de 5 añosBangkok
Stable, competitive salary, latest tech. open door policy
moving fast. knowledge is scattered around teams/org.
- 5,022 nov 2023Senior Product ManagerEmpleado actual, más de 1 añoBangkok
Colleagues who always have something to offer, smart, data-driven and, despite Agoda being already a big company, one that moves fast
Not much to say here, would highly recommend coming to work here
Preguntas frecuentes sobre las opiniones acerca de Agoda
Según las más de 2164 opiniones compartidas de forma anónima por sus empleados, Agoda tiene una valoración general de 4,3 sobre 5. Un 89 % de los empleados recomendaría trabajar en Agoda a un amigo, y un 82 % tiene perspectivas favorables para la empresa. Esta valoración no ha sufrido cambios durante los últimos 12 meses.
Según las opiniones compartidas en Glassdoor, un 89 % de los empleados de Agoda recomendaría a un amigo trabajar en la empresa. Los empleados también valoraron a Agoda con un 4,1 en cuanto a conciliación de la vida laboral y personal, con un 4,3 en cuanto a cultura y valores, y con un 4,1 en cuanto a proyección profesional (valoraciones sobre 5).