- Arte y diseño
- Servicio de atención al cliente
- Contabilidad y finanzas
- Recursos Humanos
- Medios de comunicación
- Servicios de seguridad y defensa
- Gestión de productos y proyectos
- Ciencia e investigación
- Comercio y hostelería
- Producción y manufactura
- En todo el mundo
- Estados Unidos - Todas las ciudades
- - New York State
- - New York, área Estados Unidos
- - Brooklyn, NY
- - Holmdel, NJ
- - New Brunswick, NJ
- - West Virginia
- - Fairmont, área Estados Unidos
- - Fairmont, WV
- - Pennsylvania
- - Reading, área Estados Unidos
- - Reading, PA
- - Ohio
- - Akron, área Estados Unidos
- - Akron, OH
- - Cleveland, área Estados Unidos
- - Cleveland, OH
- - New Jersey
- Todos los candidatos
- Solo oferta recibida
- Más recientes
- Más antiguas primero
- Más fácil
- Más difícil
Entrevistas en U.S. First Energy
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en New York, NY
El proceso duró 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (New York, NY)
I can see why this company is falling apart on the line and substation side. Nobody has a clue what in the world is going on. They'll typically promote the most unqualified person so I guess go in and act like you dont know the work? Seems to work for most of the supervisors and managers. Out of the group of guys that interviewed for the job I was going for 1 guy had 18yrs experience, 1 had close to 30, 1 had around 15 ,there were a couple engineers and 1 guy who hung out with management that had 6yrs. And yeah, guess who got the job lol
- Interview extremely unrelated to the work. All questions were the type how did you deal with this or that. They absolutely do not care if you actually know anything about the job.
Empleado anónimo en Reading, PA
Envié una solicitud electrónica. El proceso duró 1 día. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Reading, PA) en jul 2018
I met with people share did the papers, met with the company did an interview, got a call i got thr job, went for a drug test, got called i got thr job and they let me start work before classes started so i can start working and get a paycheck.
- Are you flexible in your schedule
Empleado anónimo en Akron, OH
Envié una solicitud electrónica. El proceso duró 3 meses. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Akron, OH) en abr 2018
Interview process took a little bit of time, I applied for the position in December, got a call to come in for the interview in February, got the call that I got the job around mid March and started the beginning of April. Worth the wait though.
- Previous classes/projects a had done in college
- Had I co-oped or interned anywhere
- Past experiences either previous jobs or from college
- Strengths and weaknesses
- What made me apply for this job
- What did I like from the job post, what caught my eye
- What was I looking to make (Salary)
- Hobbies and outside of work interests
Empleado anónimo en New York, NY
Envié una solicitud electrónica. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (New York, NY) en jun 2017
Standard using STAR Method. Lasted about an hour. Interviewed by two workers. Given a basic ovrview before starting of the interview. They took about 2-3 weeks before getting back to me.
- Time when you had difficulty completing a project/task.
Empleado anónimo en Holmdel, NJ
Solicité el puesto a través de la recomendación de un empleado. El proceso duró 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Holmdel, NJ) en abr 2017
Very generic interview, friendly atmosphere. There was confusion as to the location and if it would consist of just a phone interview but was quickly resolved with a skype call to another office and proceeded quickly. The reps were knowledgeable and friendly, they made the interview a breeze to sit through.
- What are your expectations working for First Energy?
Empleado anónimo en Fairmont, WV
Envié una solicitud electrónica. El proceso duró 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Fairmont, WV) en mar 2015
Easy and relaxed not stressful at all . They ask regular introduction questions. Then what qualities and assets you would bring to the company and what experience you have.
- Easy and relaxed not stressful at all . They ask regular introduction questions. Then what qualities and assets you would bring to the company and what experience you have.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Calgary, AB
Solicité el puesto a través de la recomendación de un empleado. El proceso duró 4 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Calgary, AB) en jul 2014
Interview was quite relaxed, three interviewers. All were reasonably nice and engaged. Quite basic interview practice, walk me through your resume, how are your excel skills, what do you know about FirstEnergy, what do you know about the oil and gas industry?
- Tell me about a recent acquisition?
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Towanda, PA
Solicité el puesto en persona. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Towanda, PA) en mar 2014
Met with manager that didn't like me he was very mean the interview was cut and dry, it was like it was a cookie cutter process and such. All the questions and comments were the same for every peron,
- Do you like your current job and location
El proceso duró 1 día. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy en ago 2010
I was initially interviewed on the phone. After which I was flown over to the plant. The expenses were paid by the company. I was asked about my work at my current company. I was asked what my career goals were. They asked me what my long term plan was. The panel consisted of current operators and plant manager. The environment was very relaxed.
- Tell us about your long term goals.
Candidato de entrevista anónimo en Akron, OH
El proceso duró 2 semanas. Acudí a una entrevista en U.S. First Energy (Akron, OH) en mar 2009
I first had a phone interview with HR and then an in person interview with the Hiring Manager one on one and then two potential co-workers. The best description I can think of for this company is arrogance personified. I would never, ever, sit down with these people again.